My tummy is swollen, im not pregnant but married, having lower back pain and leucorhea, and get headaches and dizziness, also have constipation, need hlp

As above . U need to see u pcp for evaluation and work up.
Vaginal Discharge. There are several causes of vaginal discharge besides that associated with pregnancy: http://women.Webmd.Com/guide/vaginal-discharge-whats-abnormal. You may have acquired a vaginal infection. With the back pain, headaches and dizziness and constipation, i would also wonder about a bladder infection or some other infectious illness. This warrants immediate follow up with your doctor.