I have this pain starting at my elbow like the pain when you hit you funny bone but pounding and my under arm from elbow to arm pit is sensitive. Why?

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery

In brief: Hand or neurosurgeon

Your symptoms could come from a variety of sources from compression of the ulnar nerve in your arm to possibly compression of the nerves to your arm where they exit the spinal cord in your neck.
You should try seeing a neurosurgeon or hand surgeon for evaluation with possibly MRI of the neck and EMG and nerve conduction studies. They will decide the necessary tests.

In brief: Hand or neurosurgeon

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong