What is a good remedie for acne scars on face?

Laser is an option. Laser can reduce the scarring of acne. It may take several treatments however. Also, darker skinned individuals are at higher risks for the side effects of laser such as pigmentation changes.
Acne scars. There are a variety of treatments that vary according to the severity of scars: chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, fillers, fat grafting, excision, grafting, face lifting, etc http://www.Bodysculptor.Com.
Visit a PS. There are many options for acne scarring. Are the scars raised or depressed. Raised scars can be smoothed with dermabrasion or laser, depressed scars can be cut out or filled with dermal fillers. If there is a color difference there are medications to even your skin tone.
Multiple. First, the acne should be under control. After it is, a combination of lasers, dermabrasion, and surgery can improve the appearance.
Acne Scars. As long as your skin is not dark, the carbon dioxide laser is the best treatment out there. It does a very nice job. Sometimes you need more than one treatment: here are some photos:http://www.Drbentkover.Com/photogallery/facial-resurfacing/patient-5.