I have excess fore skin. Can just the excess foreskin beremoved surgically? I do not want to go for complete circumcision.

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Urologist
I would first discuss with a urologist or plastic surgeon with an interest in male genital surgery.

In brief: Urologist
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: Removal of "excess"
...Foreskin is what is called a circumcision.
If you just want "a little off the top & sides" just tell your urologist or plastic surgeon( plastic s more likely to do what you want) how you want it. If they refuse, got to someone else.

In brief: Removal of "excess"
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Sure
Excision of foreskin is circumcision.
You may ask your surgeon to remove less than usual.

In brief: Sure
Excision of foreskin is circumcision.
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Yes, but why
Does this mean you want to have a cosmetic operation because you or partner ndoes not like look of xs foreskin? Or do you also have partial phimosis (narrowing of foreskin) making retraction or cleaning uncomfortable? Either way partial circumcision can be done, preferably by a urologist.
Make sure dr. Agrees to perform as you wish otherwise find one who will. Good luck!

In brief: Yes, but why
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber