Back pain until I pee or have a solid movement. Every morning. Please. Respond?

In brief: Pelvis Issues?

This is complex issue requiring a detailed history and physical exam. It is possible that rectal or bladder distention is stretching the pelvic floor muscles and there is referred / related back discomfort.
Relived with elimination. I strongly recommend a complete history and physical exam by your general medical doctor.

In brief: Pelvis Issues?

Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Gabor Racz
Anesthesiology

In brief: Evaluate for kidney

Need to be evaluated for infection or kidney problem. RECTAL CONTENTS CAN PUT BACK PRESSUER ON BLADDER, PROSTATE AND IF YOU HAVE FULL BLADDER OR RECTUM EVEN TO THE KIDNEYS REGARDLESS OF SEX YOU NEED A GOOD DOCTOR TO EVALUATE

In brief: Evaluate for kidney

Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Gabor Racz