Since Nov. LLQ pain on palp. Near hip bone, intermit trace blood and protein in urine, intermittent upper abdomen pain, fatty liver, low back pain. CT scheduled, worried about pancreatic. Cancer or other. Ideas?

Kidney problem. The top 2 items would be a kidney stone or a mass in the kidney that could account for your pain and trace blood.
Way too many sxs. With all of those things going on, why are you online? You should be talking in-depth with your doctor. He or she is the only one who has a handle on the big picture.
ABDOMINAL PAIN. Urine findings and abdominal pains points more to renal problem. Pls. Relax and pray.