Diagnosed with anxiety but don't believe I have it. What else could cause lightheaded, aches, flush ness with no fever and normal bp. Card. Check fine?

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Symptoms

The symptoms are not specific.
Rather than possibly trigger anxiety with a list of things, you might wish to see a different doc for another opinion. Anxiety is very common and patients may not realize they have it.

In brief: Symptoms

The symptoms are not specific.
Dr. Larry Maturani
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Panic disorder

Panic attacks can cause these same symptoms but if you do not have anxiety, this would be low on my list.
You should have blood work including thyroid and adrenal hormones. Carcinoid syndrome can cause flushing with abdominal pain, but you did not mention this. I assusme an ekg was ok but this is one point in time. Perhaps you need a holter monitor or an event monitor or tilt testing etc.

In brief: Panic disorder

Dr. Vicken Poochikian