Need to play soccer in 2 weeks but have shin stress fracture . How can I tape it to play?

In brief: Stress fracture

A stress fracture is a serious injury.
These are related to over use. You should no consider playing for the next four weeks to allow complete healing of the fracture. If you are insistent in playing i would recommend seeing an orthopedic surgeon or physical therapist on techniques on taping and you may consider buying a bone stimulator.

In brief: Stress fracture

A stress fracture is a serious injury.
Dr. Brandon Hawkins
Dr. Brandon Hawkins
Dr. Debi Williams
Dentistry

In brief: Rest, Rest , Rest

Shin splints hurt and taping them really does not help.
I would suggest resting for at least 48 hours. Apply moist heat for twenty minutes on/off and gently stretch your toes up and down. Make sure your shoes fit propery and make sure to warm up and cool down after each game to avoid re-injury.

In brief: Rest, Rest , Rest

Dr. Debi Williams
Dr. Debi Williams
Dr. Jason Rudolph
It is also important to avoid impact activities when the leg is still hurting. If you re- injure the leg it could be another 6 weeks
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine