I have a blurry spot in my vision. It's a constant spot and doesn't change positions. What could it be?

Dr. David Kira
Ophthalmology
In brief: Retina?
A small fixed blurry spot in the vision usually represents a macular problem in the retina.
Sometimes, this is just a benign process but it's a good idea to get it checked out. There can be swelling like in serous chorioretinopathy or an early macular hole. See your ophthalmologist soon.

In brief: Retina?
Dr. David Kira
Dr. David Kira
Dr. Benjamin Rubin
Ophthalmology
In brief: Scotoma
Many things could cause this from cornea to cataract of lens to edema, pseud-hole, epitetina membrane , and other causes of retina disease and optic nerve problems.
You should see an ophthalmologist as soon as posiivle after you read this note. Sooner the better.

In brief: Scotoma
Dr. Benjamin Rubin
Dr. Benjamin Rubin
Dr. Vicken Poochikian