My ESR and CRP levels are high. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and also have raynauds, ulcers in mouth, sleep disturbances. Could it be lupus?

Fibromyalgia/lupus. Sounds like you have autoimmune disease like lupus or mixed connective tissue disease. Your symptoms can certainly be due to it. Fibromyalgia can, however, coexist with lupus, and the presence of lupus does not necessarily exclude coexistence of fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a clinical diagnosis based on history and exam, and represents a chronic pain syndrome distinct from lupus.
Yes. Don't accept the diagnosis of fibromylalgia if the crpand ESR are high, especially with those other symptoms. See a rheumatologist and get this figured out quickly so you can get started on an appropriate treatment. Many doctors may disagree with me on this (i await the comments...) but i rarely use term "fibromylagia", and only then when all rheumatological testing is negative.