I still feel bad.My nose running cold and hot head hurts . It's been 4 days . What else should I do?

David Miller

In brief: Upper respiratory

This sounds a bit like a nasty upper respiratory infection (a cold, if you will).
Drink plenty of fluids (which might help with the headaches). Hot tea with honey and lemon is good. Try decongestants or antihistamines for the runny and/or stuffy nose, advil or tylenol (acetaminophen) for the headache and fever. If it doesn't start getting better in a couple of days or gets worse, you need to go see your doc.

In brief: Upper respiratory

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Support

Rest, hydrate, chicken soup, tylenol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen.
If not better after 7 days, or starts to worsen, see your doctor to make sure you do not develop a bacterial infection.

In brief: Support

Dr. Michelle Marcincuk
Dr. Michelle Marcincuk