I had possible meolitis and now suffer leg muscle and tendon pain. How can I relieve the pain?

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology

In brief: Baclofen may help

If you had myelitis, you could have residual weakness and spasticity--need to be examined to ckeck you have spasticity--how is you urination?Urgency, frequency?--of course there is plenty of causes of muscle and tendon pain from tendinitis to radiculopathy among others.

In brief: Baclofen may help

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Myositis

Myositis means inflammation of muscle.
It usually does snot cause pain in the muscles, but rather it causes weakness. Sometimes myalgia causes leg muscle pain butg this is not part of myositis. To define what your diagnosis is can help defien your pain and your best therapy. If you have inflammatory myositis your evaluation will help clarify where the pain is coming from.

In brief: Myositis

Myositis means inflammation of muscle.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman