Will that nasal spray increase the pressure in eyes?

Possible. Nasal spray containing steroid medicine may increase eye pressure. This is more likely to occur with daily use for longer than 10 days. Although pressure increase is uncommon, it can cause vision loss from glaucoma. You should have an eye examination shortly after starting this medication to determine whether your eye pressure is increased and whether you are at risk of glaucoma.
Possibly. There are a number of different nasal sprays and ones that contain steroid and some other drugs may in some people raise the pressure in the eyes. The label that came with the spray will contain full details. If you have concerns, a brief call to your ophthalmologist will help.