2 days ago I took 100mg of Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) XR and 1200mg of ibuprofen. I was having bad symptoms and still am now. Should I be worried? When will it go away?

Seek help. I'm concerned about why you should take these high doses of these two medications at the same time. Obviously they were not prescribed or recommended by your doctor and i wonder if the use was intended to harm yourself in any way. If that's the case, please seek help immediately. Whatever the reason, since you continue to have symptoms, it will be wise to get checked out as soon as you can.