Fat malabsorption and malabsorption of vitamin d?

Vitamin D. Vitamins a, d, e and k are fat soluble. Vitamin d is largely photosynthesized by uv light. Fat malabsorption can contribute to vitamin d deficiency. Low vitamin d affects calcium absorption from the gut and kidney.
They go together. Many diseases of the small intestine can lead to fat malabsorption. Malabsorption of the fat soluble vitamins can occur with this (adek). Vitamin d can be given intramuscularly or intravenously if increased doses of the vitamin are not effective.
Fat malabsorption. If you have a problem absorbing fats, you will have a problem absorbing fat soluble vitamins, A, D, E, K. Conversely, if you take too much of these, you could overdose on these vitamins as they build up in the fat. Unlike water soluble vitamins B and C, which are excreted in urine daily. Vitamins D toxicity can put your kidneys as risk. Be cautious with Vitamin D prescriptions.