My lower eyelid is puffy and is red, and a deep wrinkle developed, i think i may have applied my serum/lotion too close to my eye?

Dr. Harold Ballitch
Ophthalmology

In brief: Discontinue lotion

If you have itching or irritation without pain you could start with cool compresses and benadyl.
If you have pain see your doctor promptly.

In brief: Discontinue lotion

Dr. Harold Ballitch
Dr. Harold Ballitch
Dr. Michael Kermani
Ophthalmology

In brief: Likely Allergic Rxn

Most likely, the exposure has lead to a sensitivity reaction in the area and as the tissue has swelled you have formed the wrinkle pattern.
Best bet is to gently wash/clean the area, use an oral allergy medication like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or claritin, and apply some cool compresses until relief follows. If any worsening or effects on vision occur, then seek an exam by an eye doctor.

In brief: Likely Allergic Rxn

Dr. Michael Kermani
Dr. Michael Kermani