I'm taking levaquin (levofloxacin) for kidney infection, but i can't sleep, what can I take? And I have loose yellow stool also , is there something i can do for this?

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: I would consider

Getting on probiotics for the stool.
Insomnia is a wide subject. Is it recent? Are you having crying spells or excessive persistent sadness and guilt. Are your stress levels high and do you worry a lot? If you have a mood or stress issue, treating insomnia needs to occur in the context of treating the other issues. If new, not stressed, try tylenol (acetaminophen) pm, unisom or another otc preperation. Gdluc.

In brief: I would consider

Getting on probiotics for the stool.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman