I woke up with a horrible migraine primarily located in my right eye. Whay can I do?

Migraine management. Once a diagnosis of migraine has been made, effective management of migraine involves three specific strategies: 1) patient education, 2) nonpharmacological management, and 3) pharmacological (medical) management. See an orofacial pain or headache specialist for evaluation and professional management.
Migraine. Migraine headaches are often centered around the eye. They are triggered by stress, fatigue, bright lights, and certain dietary triggers (cheese, wine, chocolate, strawberries, caffeine). Try tylenol, (acetaminophen) excedrin, or advil first. If the headache persists, call your primary care doctor for additional help.
Migraine treatment. If you have migraines, do you know what usually works to get rid of migraine. If so, this is your best bet. Migraines are generally debilitating and it is a good idea to learn as much as you can about the treatment options, triggers, predisposing factors, and prevention of migraines. For more information see: http://understandingmigraine.blogspot.com/
Rest. Unfortunately there is not a lot that you can do for ocular migraines. You can try otc excedrin or Motrin for the headache past but usually you just have to wait them out. If these continue with any frequency see your pcp or neurologist who can often give you medicine to not only reduce the time that your symptoms last but also how often you get the migraine.