Asthma remedies for home. Singulair (montelukast) makes my heart race and dizzy and just wondering what over-the-counter tea or supplement to take?

Can be dangerous. Asthma can be a very dangerous illness that can be difficult to treat - often because of side-effects from the medications. However there are many options with few side-effects, that are used to prevent flare-ups. For example, inhaled steroids (flovent for example) has very few side effects when use appopriately, can can often prevent flare-ups.
Black tea. Tea contains theophyline, which is a reasonable third line agent for controlling bronchospasm. However, if singulair (montelukast) is not working for you, and you are having symptoms more than once a week you would likely benefit from an inhaled corticosteroid. See your asthma specialist (pulmonologist/allergist) and discuss your options.