I get dizzy after sitting/laying down. Has been going on for a week now, but last 24 hours it is happening every time I move. Why

Dizziness. You are describing what appears to be symptomatic orthostatic hypotension. There are a variety of causes, from dehydration to cardiac disease...All of which should be investigated and treated when diagnosed. It could also be do to anemia, bleeding, ongoing infection and other causes. See your doctor.
Two main causes. If the dizziness is triggered only by standing up, it's likely to be related to an abnormal drop in blood pressure. If it's triggered by other maneuvers such as rolling over in bed, it's probably vertigo, an inner ear disturbance. Vertigo is usually perceived as a sensation of objects moving/ spinning around you. Low blood pressure-induced dizziness usually involves dimming of vision.