My mom has stage 4 ovarian cancer and I have moderate cancer cells on my cervix. Should I opt for hystorectomy? My tubes have been clamped 4 3.5 yrs

Not necessarily. I'm so sorry about your mom. Ovarian cancer is different from cervical cancer. You probably don't need a hysterectomy for your cervix, but please let your doctor know about your mom. Your doctor can explain your abnormal cells and your risk for ovarian cancer. Ask him or her about genetic testing for ovarian cancer. You might choose a hysterectomy for peace of mind in the end--your choice!
See a gynecologist. Ovarian cancer and cervical cancer are very different and occur at different ages (ovarian cancer generally in older women, cervical cancer in younger women). You should see your gynecologist for a recommendation regarding the cervical cells.