What kind of blood test is there for cancer for women?

No screening blood . There is no blood test specifically for cancer. Women are screened with mammograms, cervix pap smears, colonoscopy, and physical exams. When there is suspicion or actual diagnosis of cancer there are some blood tests and tumor markers that can be useful.
AMAS test. There is an intriguing little-known blood test for cancer in both women & men called the amas test from oncolab in boston. Like all tests it's not perfect, but research shows it detects cancer 93% of the time. However, 5% of those without cancer will have a false positive test. Thus, a positive test requires further testing to see where a possible cancer is. See http://www.Oncolabinc.Com/index.Php.
Cancer test. There are many women cancers. Few of them which have blood tests are breast and ovarian. Tests are not too sensitive or specific for screening. Ca 125 test for ovarian cancer appears to be promising in 40 and above female in europian studies.