I'm currently on sertraline 200mg daily, but have been off them 2 weeks today (?) what side effects will I have if any?

Dr. Steven Reidbord
In brief: Relapse?
If you suddenly stopped sertraline 200 mg two wks ago, you already had whatever withdrawal symptoms you're going to get.
(it's best to taper ssris gradually). Of course, the original problem you were treated for could come back. Generally, antidepressants continue to work 2-4 wks after you stop them. So if your mood worsens in the next couple wks, it may be your original symptoms returning.

In brief: Relapse?
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord
In brief: Withdrawal symptoms
If you stopped taking the medication cold turkey at that dose, you are exposing yourself to have withdrawal symptoms from it.
Rebound anxiety and depression are the most prominent. You should always come off these kinds of meds slowly to prevent the withdrawal symptoms.

In brief: Withdrawal symptoms
Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Antonio Garcia Merino
Dr. Eric Weisman