And I have had numerous had injures over 2yrs so could there be something wrong with my head?

Dr. Joshua Sonnen
Pathology
In brief: Depends on severity
Chronic traumatic brain injury is the current medcial term for the brain abnormalities of people who have suffered multiple head injuries.
Generally, the head impacts that increase the risk for this condition are severe enough that the person is knocked out, confused or looses memory for a short period. This is an area of active research and doctors are still learning how to treat it.

In brief: Depends on severity
Dr. Joshua Sonnen
Dr. Joshua Sonnen
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
In brief: Perhaps
Repeated head injuries--particularly with loss of consciousness, nausea, or other symptoms-- can lead to serious complications.
People who box, play football, or do other impact sports are at risk for early dementia, movement disorders, and depression. I read a recent study that poor diet adds to risk from repeated injury- so avoid further injury, eat right, avoid alcohol, and exercise your mind!

In brief: Perhaps
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Jeffrey Junig