I still haven't went to the doctor or the ER n I have sickle cell n I still have a bad headache it hurts in the top but in the center ?

Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Go to the doctor!
It is impossible for any doctor, no matter how smart, to tell you what is going on with your headache here.
There are too many serious problems that can cause headache in patients with sickle cell disease for you to waste time asking questions online. Get to a doctor/emergency room now and take care of yourself!

In brief: Go to the doctor!
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
In brief: Sickle Cell
Chronic anemia can cause changes in the bones of the skull resulting in changes in the skull x-ray (hair standing on end).
This results from the bone marrow of the skull working hard to make up for the anemia. I suppose it's possible to be aware of this situation in the bone. See about getting treatment of the sickle cell to see if this helps. You might also get a skull x-ray.

In brief: Sickle Cell
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Steven Seres