What are some 'non-pill' methods to improve urine flow diagnosed as bph? If I take enogh fluids, I am up and down all night. Thanks.

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: BPH
If you do not try pills then you need to wear a catheter all the time or learn to catheterization yourself unless you go for surgery (trans urethral resection of prostate).
There is no other way.

In brief: BPH
There is no other way.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. George Klauber
May well intruce baceria into bladder with catheterization and then need antibiotic pills. See a urologist and have a TURP
In brief: Wait and See
Urine flow issues tend to get better and worse on their own.
If you have good kidneys and drink enough fluid, you will be up and down all night. That is what the kidneys are supposed to do, process fluids. I ight take the opposite approach, if you get up and doen all night when you drink enough fluids, maybe you should drink a little less after dinner and see how it goes.

In brief: Wait and See
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Andrea Brand