I have like toothache pain in my left leg especially my foot knee and hip it has a burning sensation in foot and slight swelling around ankle ?

Dr. Neil Horsley
Podiatry

In brief: Neuritis /tendinitis

It is important to perform a complete lower extremity history and physical examination.
There could be several different diagnosis for this condition. Each lower extremity system (integument, vascular, neurological and musculoskeletal) should be thoroughly evaluated. Once.A proper diagnosis can be established, then a treatment plan can be implanted.

In brief: Neuritis /tendinitis

Dr. Neil Horsley
Dr. Neil Horsley
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: You need to be

Clinical y examined.
A rdiculopathy of the lower back should be ruled out. You should be checked for flat feet or hyper pronated feet.

In brief: You need to be

Clinical y examined.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Steven Sheskier
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Probable neuritis

Nerve pain often causes the symptoms that you descried.
The only structure that runs from your hip to your ankle (other than blood vessels ) are nerves. See a neurologist

In brief: Probable neuritis

Dr. Steven Sheskier
Dr. Steven Sheskier
Dr. Eric Weisman