I have painful swollen lymph nodes all over my body with out a fever and CBC came back ok this has lasted for 29 days?

Lymph nodes. If there are swollen lymph nodes that are tender and have been present for almost a month it may be reasonable at this point to be checked by a physician. While you do not have a fever and your labs came back normal it may still be advised to have a complete physical exam to make sure this are slightly. A biopsy of a lymph node may also be advised but I would recommend being evaluated first.
Monitoring Centers. Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells/digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph everywhere for bad stuff like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well.
Could be serious. Do you have any HIV risk factors? An HIV RNA or p24 test should be considered. You could also simply have a protracted viral illness, another std, a fungal infection, tuberculosis, autoimmune disease like lupus or a form of cancer. You'd better go back for a recheck...