Lack of blood flow to the brain symptom?

How much little? Extremely vague. Are you asking about a little decreased? Moderately decreased? "Lack" means none. That's called brain death. Brain death is the same as death. A patient who is brain-dead is legally dead. Physicians don't need to clear it with family or anyone else to turn everything off. This is why establishing brain death is done with great care & according to a strict uniform protocol,
Lightheaded. If there isn't enough blood getting to the brain you could feel lightheaded or faint.