If my daughter have a fever of 100.6 what do I do?

In brief: Fevers- cause
This fever just ned's to be observed.
Adequate fluid intake needed. Since fever is not a disease, one needs to look for other issues such as cough, cold, rashes, bowel problems, ear pulling, teething.

In brief: Fevers- cause
This fever just ned's to be observed.
Dr. Harris Lilienfeld
Dr. Harris Lilienfeld
Dr. Salma Elfaki
In brief: It depends
A fever is usually an indication of infection or inflammation in our bodies.
The degree of the fever and what needs to be done depends on many factors. The most important is the child's age: if your daughter is 2 months or under you need to take her to the emergency room. Older than that you can have her see your pediatrician for evaluation.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Salma Elfaki
Dr. Salma Elfaki
Dr. Cindy Juster