Dry red spots on face?

Not enough info. to diagnose. These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testing or biopsy is necessary.
Have your MD look. It most likely is not something serious, but it is hard to give you a good answer without a photo. Avoid excessive sun exposure, and try a moisturizer to help with the dryness. If the problem is rosacea, eczema or other common problems your doctor can probably suggest some other treatments which will help.