I work all day, but I just can't sleep at night and I refuse to take sleeping pills. What's wrong with me?

Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Sleep evaluation?

Trouble sleeping has many possible causes--i'd start with a sleep study to try to figure out your problem.

In brief: Sleep evaluation?

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
I woudl start with a sleep log and find out if there is something you do that may be hurting your sleep. Often people that work all day tend to try to have make up home life in evening that is not conducive to getting to sleep. Avoid caffeine after 11AM.
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Can't sleep.

If you're concerned about your sleep and something possibly being wrong, see a sleep specialist or talk to your primary care physician.
There could be a reson behind it.

In brief: Can't sleep.

There could be a reson behind it.
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Eric Weisman