Whats the normal timing of ejaculation? I ejaculate within 2, 3minutes :/ is it normal? & how can I extened my timing to ejaculate late & stay erect?

Pathology

In brief: Practice

Time is whatever's right for you and your partner. To last longer, try a condom, a dab of anesthetic on your glans, a very lose dose of a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor from your physician (ask about it; i'm not advising this), and best of all, learn the squeeze technique and practice this very fun method with your partner. Thanks for asking, and good loving to you.

In brief: Practice

Dr. Peter Kurzweil