I have a weird veiny glob in my scrotum. It doesn't hurt or bother me but I am concerned it may be a hernia or something. What it it?

Varicocele? Based on your description, this sounds like a varicocele, which is a benign condition with some health implications for fertility. You should establish what this is to be certain it isn't something more serious by visiting your doctor or urologist.
Varicocele. Most likely a varicocele, or a clump tortuous dilated spermatic veins that most commonly affects the left side. A relatively minor problem, but may cause infertility. If you want it repaired, you should see your pcp for a referral to an urologist.