I have a weird veiny glob in my scrotum. It doesn't hurt or bother me but I am concerned it may be a hernia or something. What it it?

In brief: Varicocele?
Based on your description, this sounds like a varicocele, which is a benign condition with some health implications for fertility.
You should establish what this is to be certain it isn't something more serious by visiting your doctor or urologist.

In brief: Varicocele?
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Edward Cherullo
In brief: Varicocele
Most likely a varicocele, or a clump tortuous dilated spermatic veins that most commonly affects the left side.
A relatively minor problem, but may cause infertility. If you want it repaired, you should see your pcp for a referral to an urologist.

In brief: Varicocele
Dr. Wesley Marquart
Dr. Wesley Marquart
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery