I have all over pain that comes and gies best way I can decribe it is when u have the flu and hurt all over. I hurt to even be touched.?

Dr. William Lizarraga

In brief: Fibromyalgia?

This pain could be related to any number of things.
Fibromyalgia is present in about 2-3% of the population and is described as a pain all over, frequently associated with fatigue. It doesn't tend to come and go that quickly. Electrolyte problems, vitamin deficiencies, endocrine problems, autoimmune diseases might all be to blame. I'd begin with a discussion with your doctor...Good luck!

In brief: Fibromyalgia?

Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Allen Seely
Agreed: pain ALL over MAY be type of 'neuropathy' and needs a work-up
Dr. Betty Keller
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Get evaluated

Get evaluated for a proper diagnosis and treatment options.
There are many causes for these type of symptoms, you need to see your doctor to get evaluated and get a correct diagnosis.

In brief: Get evaluated

Dr. Betty Keller
Dr. Betty Keller
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology