For awhile now I have had a rash between 2 of my fingers. I have ecsema and I know its not that. It itches sometimes, any ideas of what it might be?

In brief: Still may be eczema
Eczema on the fingers and hands doesn't have to look like the dry, crackly surface skin texture of eczema elsewhere.
Fingers can have itchy flesh-colored bumps, called dishydrotic eczema or dishydrosis. The treatment is as in eczema, with Hydrocortisone cream 3 times a day for a week. . . And if the rash worsens or isn't better, one should see a primary care doctor or dermatologist for evaluation.

In brief: Still may be eczema