Is it ok for us to be naked in front of our baby?

I usually advise some general modesty measures starting at 3-4.
By then the questions they ask are more likely to make you uncomfortable than them. By 6 or so they should show their own signs of modesty, but these have to be modeled for kids to appreciate them.

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Since learned behaviors start at 6 months, " monkey-see, monkey do" at 15 months, maybe a little earlier?
The real question is, will you always be comfortable naked in front of your children, and if not, at what age would you want to stop? It's a very individual question; it does not harm the child to see a naked parent, it does disturb them to see a naked parent who's ashamed to be caught naked.

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Jonathan Jassey