I think I've got some allergy as i keep sneezing and hav irritation in my nose and itching in my eyes. It happens around feb-apr every year since 2yrs.

Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology

In brief: Allergies

Sounds like allergies.
You are most likely correct, especially that it is seasonal. It is something in the environment. Most likely blooms at this time of the year.

In brief: Allergies

Sounds like allergies.
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Yes have allergies

You probably have spring time allergies and need to be treated for this problem. You can start by trying over the counter allergy medications .
If this does not work you may need to see an allergist for control.

In brief: Yes have allergies

Dr. Eugene Hurwitz
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz
Dr. Vicken Poochikian

In brief: Seasonal Allergies

Try to take Allegra or Claritin (loratadine) every day, they are over the counter. If it helps stay on it during these few months.
If not see an allergist.

In brief: Seasonal Allergies

If not see an allergist.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian
Dr. Vicken Poochikian