Can a thin woman with hashimoto's disease while having hypothyroidism get diabetes symptoms without having actual diabetes?

Generally, no. Why isn't your hypothyroidism being treated. It's very simple and inexpensive. Since i don't know what you mean by "diabetes symptoms", i suggest you see your doctor for both problems.
Symptoms vary. Many of the symptoms of diabetes, fatigue, blurred vision, polyuria, are common symptoms that can occur from many different conditions. If your blood glucose is normal, they you should look for other causes of the symptoms.