I have labrynthine hydrops and haven't gone back to work in 6months. What can I do to get better?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: See a specialist
You need to see an ENT doctor who specializes in neuro-otology.
These doctors have special training in ear disease and can diagnose and treat complicated ear disease (which is what it sounds like you have). You should not be out of work for 6 months if properly treated.

In brief: See a specialist
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Meniere's disease
You've got the diagnosis, labyrinthine hydrops, which is also known as meniere's disease.
You must have been seen by a physician, probably, an ENT doc. Usually diuretics, benzodiazepine +/- Meclizine are used for it. You should minimize sodium intake, avoid caffeine, and stop smoking if you do. Should follow up with your doctor or get a second opinion if there's no relief.

In brief: Meniere's disease
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe