What treatment is good for a grade 1 strained ucl and tear in common flexor tendon? I pitcher professionally and leave for spring training may 4th

REST! I assume that you are referring to your elbpw and the ulnar collateral ligament on the inside of the elbow. This is a serious problem for a pitcher and cannot be ignored. (eg steve strassberg) the best initial treatment is complete rest for possibly several months followed by a throwing rehab protocol that also takes a few months. See a sports medicine specialist now.
Ortho eval. I assume you had MRI already if you know this to be the diagnosis. Ucl injury is pretty serious for a pitcher, and i would suggest you see a sports ortho as soon as you can. The initial recommendation from him will likely be to stop throwing for a couple weeks then start physical therapy. Surgical options depend on the extent of your injury.