Is their any apps designed especially for diabetes?

Dr. Alvin Fried
Internal Medicine - Diabetology

In brief: Diabetes Forum

There is an app called diabetes forum which is basically a support group of diabetics discussing diabetes with a very knowledgable moderator. I believe that this is a very good place to discuss your concerns and get practical answers.

In brief: Diabetes Forum

Dr. Alvin Fried
Dr. Alvin Fried
2 comments
Dr. Tonya Kozminski
Lots of apps! Have pts try free vsns. if like it, pay the $ full vsn. My pref : glucose buddy: pro. Simple but grows w ur pts understanding.
Dr. Tonya Kozminski
Supp. GPS are emotionally irreplaceable but pts can also get bad, misleading or just wrong info if it isn't a monitored site. Be judicious
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: More and more

Follow doctors in social media like @endogoddess for most recent information.

In brief: More and more

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Yes.

Take a look at www.
Personalmedicineplus.Com and sign up for beta access. This is a behavior modification app that features a health dashboard of blood sugars, weights, blood pressures, and tracks your activity and diet right through your phone. It was designed specifically for the early type two diabetic in mind , but is also useful for tracking median blood sugar in those with type one.

In brief: Yes.

Take a look at www.
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Peter Kurzweil