How to control night fall? At least once happen in a week. Some say while walking u can control. Is it true? Help me

Pathology

In brief: Man up!

"night fall" is a term used by people who want to frighten you about something perfectly natural, masculine and healthy -- your nocturnal emissions.
If you don't ejaculate often enough with a partner or while entertaining yourself, this is going to happen. Anyone who tells you to "control" these is somebody you shouldn't ask for advice, be it "medical" or "spiritual." forgive my frankness. I care.

In brief: Man up!

Dr. Daniel Lebowitz