Hi I am suffering from bad cold n cough... How to get cure I have taken a enough medicine!?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Sick
Have you seen a doctor? If so, did they even bother to look in your nose, mouth or ears? Listen to your lungs? Maybe do some rapid labs?

In brief: Sick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Sue Ferranti
In brief: Viral...
Unfortunately, most colds are due to viral infections so they just need to run their course and symptoms are controlled while waiting for the virus to finish! there is no cure! it will resolve on its own if it is a typical cold.
If your symptoms don't resolve within a week or so, see your doctor to be sure your symptoms are not due to something else! good luck!

In brief: Viral...
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology