Have C7 facet fracture with pars 10 weeks ago for over a week have had buzzing in my ears could it be connected to injury worried now is it serious?

Dr. Raymond Wittstadt
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Possibly?

You didn't say how you got your cervical fracture, but I am sure some trauma was involved.
If you fell, even if you didn't hit your head, the jarring could be contributing to your buzzing. Maybe your injury is more severe then expected. Get it checked out by your doctor.

In brief: Possibly?

Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Hmmm

The earring buzzing is not from c7; however medications or an associated injury from the first trauma may be considered.

In brief: Hmmm

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine