Could my doctor give me a hard cast for wrist tendonitis. As i always take my splint off. I just want to relax my wrist. Splint isn't working.

Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran

In brief: Would not

A cast is usu for joint /bone fracture because the joint needs to immobilize for healing.
You have tendonitis -inflammation of tendon due to some repetitive use, you should continue as instructed by your doctor to use the splint when you use the wrist repetitive, take anti-infl and give time because it takes few weeks to few months to heal the tendon.

In brief: Would not

Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Dr. Joseph Shen
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: May be not

You need to have some motion to let blood flow freely to accelerate heeling.
..

In brief: May be not

..
Dr. Joseph Shen
Dr. Joseph Shen
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine