I m 40 years old and already had 2 heart attack, I m 6 01 and my weight is over 124 kg. To loose weight how many calories should have my every diet ?

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: About 1500 Calories
Generally restricting to 1500 calories a day should achieve a weight loss of 1 pound a week without exercise, more with exercise.
This is safe and can be done with some discipline. Faster weight loss can be achieved by restricting to about 1000 to 1200 calories but this had to be done under the careful guidance of a physician since it can be potentially harmful.

In brief: About 1500 Calories
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: Depends
To lose weight, for each pound per week there has to be a 3500 calorie deficit.
Do the amount you need to consume, depends on how much you burn, how fast you want to lode weight.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology