I've been diagnosed with acid reflux GERD heartburn anxiety and pharyngitis I have been constipated for a week i went today and there was a white spot?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Undissolved pill

White spot may be an undies solved medication.

In brief: Undissolved pill

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Change diet/behavior

You might benefit from a change in diet, specifically more fruits, vegetables, and fiber.
Also behavioral therapy, like relaxation techniques may help with your anxiety. As for your results when you went and your pharyngitis, you might be sick with a virus which might be from a change in bowel habits due to a virus. If this persists or you're still concerned, see your doctor for an exam.

In brief: Change diet/behavior

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology

In brief: Visalus

Read this account==>http://en.
Wikipedia.Org/wiki/visalus. The company and its products are steeped in controversy, and it is hard to discern the truth. There are certainly anecdotal stories of positive health effects on the many blogs out there, and an equal number claiming that the whole set up is a scam. I would be very cautious, and, if it were me, i would check with a gastroenterologist.

In brief: Visalus

Read this account==>http://en.
Dr. Morton Levitt
Dr. Morton Levitt
Dr. Jack Hinkle