How do I stopped this poisonous sodium fluoride. I have well water. This indigestion taste like soap and burns my throat.

Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Water test

Get your water tested for unusual levels of numerous salts.
Once you know what is causing the problem, you can select an appropriate water treatment system to get what you want. Fluoride is sometimes added to municipal water supplies in very low levels. In some western areas of the us it is possible to get very high levels of several compounds.

In brief: Water test

Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: Not fluoride

Even in very high concentrations Fluoride does not have a soapy taste, nor does it burn your throat (you might have acid reflux).
This is not from fluoride. Something else is in your well water. I would urge you to have this water tested so you know what is actually in it, and you can have the proper filtration unit installed. In the mean time i would not drink it.

In brief: Not fluoride

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Raymond Traver
Dentistry

In brief: Not NaFl

What you are experiencing is not caused by nafl but if you are concerned then you should have your water tested by a professional water testing laboratory.

In brief: Not NaFl

Dr. Raymond Traver
Dr. Raymond Traver
Dr. William Forsythe