Bipolar, is that a type of anxiety disorder?

No - Different. These are two different types of problems, although they can occur together. Bipolar disorder has to do with severe and often unpredictable mood swings. Anxiety disorders have to do with a variety of problems that involve excessive worry, fearfulness, or panic.
Bipolar Disorder. Bipolar disorder is not an anxiety disorder, it's a mood disorder. Mood swings, irritabiliy, insomnia, impulsivity, and so on...There are different kinds, some more severe than others, .
No. Bipolar disorder is in the mood disorder spectrum of illnesses. Anxiety disorders include panic disorder, obsessive complulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and phobias.